Instructions & Ingredients
by Renée Altman RHN, Verity Nutrition
Servings: 3-4 | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes
- 160 grams Kaslo Sourdough Quinoa Pasta
- 80 grams Kaslo Sourdough Hemp Pasta
- 8 slices pastured pork bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sliced cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups packed leafy greens (lettuce, spinach, collards), washed and chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- fresh cracked pepper
- In a pan, cook bacon to your liking (8-10 minutes). Set on paper towel to absorb excess fat drippings. Chop when cooled.
- Boil water with a scant of salt; add both varieties of pasta. Cook to desired firmness (5-8 minutes). Drain.
- Meanwhile, chop leafy greens of choice and cherry tomatoes.
- Combine pasta, bacon, vegetables, garlic powder and olive oil in a bowl. Toss until olive oil fully coated.
- Add salt and cracked pepper to taste.
Serve and Enjoy!